Covid 19 Guidelines and Hours
Friday - 5PM to 9PM for Supper
Saturday - 11AM to 2PM for Lunch
5PM to 9PM for Supper
Sunday - 11AM to 2PM for Brunch/Lunch
5PM to 8PM for Supper
Due to the surge in Covid 19 cases we have take the added steps of:
1. We will be implementing 50% capacity
2. We are using an infrared thermometer to check temps
3. Alcoholic beverage orders must be done at your table.
4. We ask that guests stay in their seats as much as possible and avoid commons areas such as bathrooms and the foyer.
5. For your protection and ours please use the sanitizing wipes that we provide on the table
6. We will be taking your cell phone number to call you when your table is available so you can wait in your vehicle, outside, or if you are local, in the comfort of your home.
CLEARLY, CHILDREN 12 AND UNDER MAY BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT IN THE RESTROOMS OR OTHER COMMON AREAS.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL AHEAD TO CHECK OUR SEATING STATUS AND BOOK A TIME FOR YOUR PARTY TO LIMIT WAIT TIMES AND PREVENT OVERCROWDING.
"Serving Soul and Spirits"
The chef-driven menu highlights seasonal ingredients in simple, handcrafted dishes served straight from our kitchen. Add even more to your experience with a selection from our curated catalog of Texas vintages, and trust us—save room for our handcrafted dessert.
ALWAYS FRESH, ALWAYS IN SEASON.
We offer seafood and produce that is only at it's peak of freshness during specific parts of the year. We always have something new and in keeping with the season to make your dining experience the best. Try something that you know is made with care.
REAL TEXAS -
Texas is more than a State, it's a state of mind. We pride ourselves in being a "Go Texan" Restaurant. This means we select Texas wine; many from the beautiful Hill Country. We are Texas owned and operated. Sample one of our personally selected Texas Wines Today.
STEAK, CHICKEN, SEAFOOD AND MORE...
Known for our award winning catfish, we serve a variety of grilled and traditional Southern and Cajun favorites. Don’t forget to ask your server about our made from scratch vegetable of the day! We cook to order so we can accommodate many dietary restrictions.
Catfish Plantation is a premier and authentic Cajun Restaurant that has been proudly serving the Waxahachie area and beyond since 1984. Since then, our mission has been to provide high-quality food for all those that wish to combine fun and enjoyable ambiance with skillful cooking into one extraordinary dining experience.